ANN: Python and XML talk in Omaha

Mike Hostetler mike at hostetlerhome.com
Tue Aug 29 21:23:29 CEST 2006

On Sept 5, I will be giving a presentation on "Python and XML" for the
Omaha Dynamic Users Group.

The goal of the Dynamic Users Group is to learn from and about dynamic
languages, (Perl, Ruby, Smalltalk as well as Python).

Most of the audience will not be Python users. However, my talk will
not be an introductory talk about Python.  Instead it will be a
whet-your-appetite talk with loads of examples.  I will focus on XML
processing with minidom and cElementtree.  I would appreciate any
other Pythonistas in the area to join the fun.

The talk will take place on the campus of Creighton University and
will go from 7pm-9pm.

Here's a link with more info:
http://blog.blainebuxton.com/2006/08/python-and-xml-in-omaha.html

--