SQLObject release 0.7.2
phd at phd.pp.ru
Mon Dec 4 18:59:05 CET 2006
I'm pleased to announce the 0.7.2 release of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also
known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
Features & Interface
* sqlbuilder.Select now supports JOINs exactly like SQLObject.select.
* destroySelf() removes the object from related joins.
* Fixed a number of unicode-related problems with newer MySQLdb.
* If the DB API driver returns timedelta instead of time (MySQLdb does
this) it is converted to time; but if the timedelta has days an exception
* Fixed a number of bugs in InheritableSQLObject related to foreign keys.
* Fixed a bug in InheritableSQLObject related to the order of tableRegistry
* A bug fix that allows to use SQLObject with DateTime from Zope.
* Added "How can I define my own intermediate table in my Many-to-Many
relationship?" to FAQ.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd at phd.pp.ru
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the Python-announce-list