[ANN] Next meeting of PUG Cologne 13.12.2006

Christopher Arndt (no sig) chris.arndt at web.de
Sun Dec 10 17:59:21 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

the next meeting of the new Python User Group Köln (Cologne) takes place on:

Date: 13.12.2006
Time: 18:30 h
Location: Pool 0.14, computing centre (RRZK-B) of the University Cologne,
          Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln

Detailed information can be found on our page in the German Python Wiki:

http://wiki.python.de/User_Group_K%C3%B6ln#Termine

We invite everybody in the area who's interested in the Python programming
language to join our meetings or take part in the discussions on our mailing list.

If you are planning to come to this meeting, it would be sensible, though not
strictly necessary, to drop us a line on our mailing list or via private email
to me, because the room we have at the university has a limited capacity.

Looking forward to see many of you!

Christopher Arndt