[ANN] Release 0.61.4 of Task Coach
frank at niessink.com
Sat Dec 30 22:59:58 CET 2006
Release 0.61.4 of Task Coach is a bug-fix release that hopefully fixes
the following issues:
* Make Task Coach work with Python 2.5.
* Cancel reminders when marking a task completed.
* Unchecking a reminder would cause an exception.
* Column resizing is now less jumpy.
* MSVCP71.DLL was missing from the Windows distribution.
* Marking a task completed while completed tasks are hidden wouldn't
immediately hide the completed task.
* The category filter was not applied correctly on launch; showing
categories as filtered but not hiding the associated tasks.
* Turning on filtering for a category didn't mark the task file as changed.
In addition, RPM and Debian distributions of Task Coach are now available.
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and is
developed using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
In addition to the source distribution, packaged distributions are
available for Windows XP, Mac OSX, and Linux (Debian and RPM format).
Note that Task Coach is alpha software, meaning that it is wise to back
up your task file regularly, and especially when upgrading to a new release.
More information about the Python-announce-list