February Toronto Python User's Group meeting is tomorrow, 7PM at Linux Caffe

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Mon Feb 27 23:00:54 CET 2006

I'll be doing a short presentation on my recent work on the StarPy
Asterisk Protocols for Twisted. These protocols allow Python programmers
to write Asterisk FastAGI and AMI customisation and management scripts
in the same process as code running any other Twisted clients/servers.
After that we'll have time for open discussion.

Meeting is at the regular time and place, Linux Caffe, 7pm.

Details here:

Hope to see you all there,

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder