ANN: SciPy 2006 Schedule/Early Registration Reminder

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Fri Jul 14 19:19:11 CEST 2006

Greetings,

The SciPy 2006 Conference (http://www.scipy.org/SciPy2006) is August
17-18 this year.  The deadline for early registration is *today*, July
14, 2006.  The registration price will increase from $100 to $150 after
today.  You can register online at https://www.enthought.com/scipy06 .

We invite everyone attending the conference to also attend the Coding
Sprints on Monday-Tuesday , August 14-15 and also the Tutorials
Wednesday, August 16.  There is no additional charge for these sessions.

A *tentative* schedule of talks has now been posted.

http://www.scipy.org/SciPy2006/Schedule

We look forward to seeing you at CalTech in August!

Best,

Travis