ll-core 1.3 released
doerwalter at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:07:46 CEST 2006
ll-core 1.3 has been released!
What's new in version 1.3?
* ll.make has been rewritten. Now there's no longer a distinction
between Targets and Actions. Actions can be chained more easily
and creating an action and registering it with the project are
two separate steps. Actions can no longer be shared, as each
action stores its own input actions (but output actions are not
stored). "Ids" have been renamed to "keys" (and DBID/OracleID
to DBKey/OracleKey. ImportAction has been renamed to ModuleAction
and can now turn any string into a module.
* In ll.url modification dates for local files now include
microseconds (if the OS supports it).
* A class Queue has been added to ll.misc which provides
* A decorator withdoc has been added to ll.misc that sets the
docstring on the function it decorates.
* setuptools is now supported for installation.
Where can I get it?
ll-core can be downloaded from http://ftp.livinglogic.de/core/
Web pages are at
ViewCVS access is available at
More information about the Python-announce-list