BayPIGgies: March 9, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz aahz at
Tue Mar 7 20:55:32 CET 2006

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, March 9 at 7:30pm at

This meeting features a PyCon report from Guido van Rossum and possibly

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice:  We need a speaker for April.  Please e-mail
baypiggies at if you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer to
give a presentation).
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
is not worth knowing."  --Alan Perlis