Release: PySyck 0.61.1
xi at gamma.dn.ua
Sat Mar 18 11:57:15 CET 2006
A new version of PySyck is available at:
PySyck is a Python binding to the Syck YAML parser and emitter.
Changes from 0.55.1 to 0.61.1:
* setup.py build: check the presence of syck.h and print a helpful
message if it is not found.
* Release GIL when calling syck.
* Change the way !str-tagged scalars are converted. If a scalar
contains only ASCII characters, it is converted to a plain string
object. If it is a valid UTF-8 sequence, it is converted to a Unicode
object. Otherwise leave it as is, and issue a warning.
* Windows binaries are built against
* The new home of PySyck is http://pyyaml.org/wiki/PySyck.
More information about the Python-announce-list