ANN: pydf 1 released

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Wed Nov 1 19:41:24 CET 2006

After many 0.9* versions, pydf version 1 is released.

pydf displays the amount of used and available space on your
filesystems, just like df, but in colours. The output format is
completely customizable.

Pydf was written and works on Linux, but should work also on other
modern UNIX systems (including MacOSX).

License:
public domain

Changes since the last version:
 * show read only mounted filesystems in different colour (thanks
   to Michał J. Gajda and Bastian Kleineidam)
 * work around python statvfs 32-bit overflow bug (this manifested
   itself with filesystems bigger than 2147483648 blocks)