Reminder: Michigan Python Users Group meeting on Thursday

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:27:06 CEST 2006

This is a reminder of the upcoming michipug meeting.

This is the first anniversary meeting of the Michigan Python Users Group!

Thursday, September 7th at 7PM

Our topics for this month include an SQLAlchemy Introduction by Mark
Ramm and Steve Kryskalla talking about two of the new Python 2.5
features.

The meeting will be held at the Arbor Networks office in Ann Arbor.:

Arbor Networks
City Center Building
220 East Huron, 6th Floor
Ann Arbor, MI

Map: http://tinyurl.com/pt957

With the topics we have for this meeting, I would expect about 90
minutes of the main topics. We often have free-flowing discussion
following the main topics, so feel free to come with other topics you
wish to discuss.

See you there!

Kevin

--