Michigan Python Users Group October meeting (Tues 10/3)

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 15:42:00 CEST 2006

The Michigan Python Users Group will be meeting at Arbor Networks on
Tuesday 10/3 at 7PM.

http://michipug.org

We've got a great meeting lined up. We moved the meeting because
Titus Brown, the author of the Twill testing tool, will be in town
and has agreed to talk testing with us. Jason Pellerin, the author of
the Nose testing tool, may also be present, so this is an excellent
chance for people to talk about automated testing with folks in the
know.

Bruce Webber will be talking about wxPython, which is always a hot
topic.

Our downtown Ann Arbor location worked out well for heading out
afterwards. Come join us!

Kevin

--
Kevin Dangoor