ANN: CherryPy 3.0.0 beta 2
christian at dowski.com
Thu Sep 28 17:43:21 CEST 2006
On behalf of the CherryPy team I'd like to announce the availability of
CherryPy 3.0.0 beta 2. There have been some significant bug fixes and
improvements since the first beta release a few weeks ago. Here are some
* All CherryPy exceptions now inherit from CherryPyException
* The permission bug with the error log has been corrected.
* Builtin SSL support! (requires PyOpenSSL).
* New cherrypy.url() function replaces tree.url and request.url.
* New builtin tools for basic and digest authentication.
* Encoding bug fixes.
For more details on 3.0, see the following URLs:
Thanks to the CherryPy community for all of the bug reports and comments on
the first beta. Please try out this latest release and let us know what you
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-announce-list