[ANN] Pinder 0.6.0
raims at dot.com
Sun Apr 8 15:57:03 CEST 2007
Pinder <http://dev.oluyede.org/pinder/> is a straightforward API to
interface with Campfire <http://www.campfirenow.com>, the web chat
application from 37Signals.
The 0.6.0 version of Pinder has been released.
Here what's new:
- Campfire objects now have rooms() and rooms_names() methods to get
the list of the associated room objects and the names of all the rooms
- Campfire objects also have find_or_create_room_by_name(), an
helper method which combine find_room_by_name() and create_room()
- The whole library has been updated to httlibp2 0.3.0
- A proper user agent is sent during the requests
- Room objects now have guest_access_enabled() to know if the guests
can enter that room
- The support for transcripts has been added throughout the library.
See the changelog for details.
You can install the latest release with:
$ easy_install pinder
download it from here: http://dev.oluyede.org/download/pinder/
Lawrence, oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
"It is difficult to get a man to understand
something when his salary depends on not
understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
More information about the Python-announce-list