ANN: Next pyCologne meeting, Wed April 11, 2007, 6:30 pm

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Sun Apr 8 19:44:38 CEST 2007

Dear Pythonistas,

the next monthly meeting of pyCologne, the Python User Group Köln, takes place on:

Date:  Wed April 11, 2007
Time:  6:30 Uhr pm c.t.
Venue: Pool 0.14, Computing Centre (RRZK-B), University of Köln,
       Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln (Germany)

Presentations:

- Python and the Blender Game-Engine (moved from last meeting)
- Decorators

Around 9 pm we will head to a nearby establishment and have some drinks, food
and a friendly chat.

Further information about pyCologne, including directions, photographs and
minutes of past meetings etc., can be found on our web site on the German
Python wiki:

http://wiki.python.de/pyCologne

CU,

Christopher Arndt