ANN: Django Tutorial Part 1 - Setup (New ShowMeDo video in our first Django series)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Sun Apr 15 20:32:30 CEST 2007

Ubuntu installation in just 10 minutes.  This is the first episode
in a longer Django series - please leave an encouraging Thank-You
comment if you like Sean's work:
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=stoops010&fromSeriesID=69

"Django is a Python web framework used for rapid application
development in any environment. In under 10 minutes, we will go
from a bare Linux (Ubuntu) installation to a fully functional
Django server.

This tutorial follows the installation guide found on the official
Django website, but a few details have been added for clarification."

About Sean Stoops:
This is Sean's first video tutorial, he is keen to build a longer
series.  Would you show your support for Sean by leaving a comment
and voting for him please?

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  89 of our
186 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?
Sharing is easy, full instructions are here:
http://showmedo.com/submissionsForm

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com