ANN: PyDev IDE on a Mac (New ShowMeDo)

Ian Ozsvald ian at
Thu Apr 26 23:45:02 CEST 2007

Robert Marchetti shows you how to get started with the free
PyDev IDE on a Mac:

In this short video Robert Marchetti takes you through configuring and
testing PyDev on a Mac.  You'll end up writing the universally-known Hello
World program inside PyDev to test that everything works as expected.

Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  93 of our
193 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?
Sharing is easy, full instructions are here:

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale