Rope 0.6 released
Ali Gholami Rudi
aligrudi at imap.cc
Sun Aug 5 08:58:45 CEST 2007
Rope 0.6 released. See the homepage at http://rope.sf.net or download
it from http://sf.net/projects/rope/files.
Rope is a python refactoring library and IDE.
New features since 0.5 include:
* Restructurings; searching for patterns in code and changing them
* Handling imports when inlining
* Extracting similar expressions/statements in extract refactorings
* Adding tools for making using rope library easier
* Importing modules in restructurings
* Auto-indentation in restructurings
* Inferring the object, list comprehensions hold
* Added ``ignore_syntax_errors`` project config
* Specifying custom source folders in project config
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?
More information about the Python-announce-list