ceODBC 1.1

Anthony Tuininga anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:54:37 CEST 2007

What is ceODBC?

ceODBC is a Python extension module that enables access to databases using the
ODBC API and conforms to the Python database API 2.0 specifications with a few
additions. I have tested this on Windows against SQL Server, Access, dBASE
and Oracle. On Linux I have tested this against PostgreSQL.

Where do I get it?

http://ceodbc.sourceforge.net

What's new?

1) Added support for determining the columns, column privileges,
foreign keys, primary keys, procedures, procedure columns, tables and
table privileges available in the catalog as requested by Dmitry
Selitsky.
2) Added support for getting/setting the autocommit flag for connections.
3) Added support for getting/setting the cursor name which is useful
for performing positioned updates and deletes (as in delete from X
where current of cursorname).
4) Explicitly set end of rows when SQL_NO_DATA is returned from
SQLFetch() as some drivers do not properly set the number of rows
fetched.

Anthony