ANN: pydf 5

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Fri Aug 10 15:10:21 CEST 2007

This is pydf, version 5.

pydf is a command line application that displays the amount of used and
available space on your filesystems, just like df, but in colours.
The output format is customizable.

Pydf was written and works on Linux, but should work also on other
modern UNIX systems (including MacOSX).

License:
public domain

Changes since the last version:
- add a configurable option to stretch the output, if the screen
  is wider than the output width
- fill the bar with configurable character, not just space