Google Highly Open Participation Contest, call for mentors

Titus Brown titus at
Fri Dec 7 20:47:26 CET 2007

Dear Python community,

we're in the process of adding another 100 tasks to the Python GHOP

and we could really use some help tagging and bagging student claims and

For example, you could

 - subscribe to the ghop-python list and help students;

 - help us maintain status tags on issues;

 - comment on submitted work and judge tasks for completion;

 - suggest and write up new tasks for our next round of new tasks;

Your rewards will be unending rivers of Google swag [0], tired typing
hands, some potentially quite significant contributions to Python, and a
sense of well-being and accomplishment.

Note that Guido is watching:

You, too, could have your 5.2 seconds of fame!

[0] Actual amount of swag may differ.