ANN: next pyCologne meeting, Wed Dec 12, 2007, 6:30 pm

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Mon Dec 10 19:21:22 CET 2007

Dear Pythonistas,

the next monthly meeting of pyCologne, the Python User Group Köln, takes
place on:

Date:  Wednesday Dec 12, 2007
Time:  6:30 Uhr pm c.t.
Venue: Room 1.08 , 1st floor, computing centre (RRZK-B)
       Universität Köln, Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln

Around 8:30 pm we will head to a nearby establishment and have some
drinks, food and a friendly chat or maybe visit the Christmas market.

Further information about pyCologne, including directions, photographs
and minutes of past meetings etc., can be found on our page in the
German Python wiki:

http://wiki.python.de/pyCologne

CU,

Christopher Arndt