December Issue of Python Magazine Now Available

Brian Jones jonesy at
Mon Dec 31 05:53:57 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the December issue of Python Magazine was
released on Dec. 24. If you're already a subscriber, go download your
PDF! If you're a print subscriber, your issue should arrive in the
next few weeks. If you're *not* a subscriber, I hope you'll visit the
site to see what we're all about (
Also, go download the sample issue -->

Also, if you're doing something cool with Python, please come write
for us! I've just updated a list of topic ideas that we'd like to see
covered in Python magazine
but if you're doing something interesting that's not on the list - all
the better! Drop us a line ->

Brian K. Jones
Python Magazine
My Blog