Hamburg Python Meetup Group

Helge Stahlmann hagman_hh-ng at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 13 01:01:33 CET 2007

+++++ Hamburg Python Meetup Group +++++

I am pleased to announce a new Python Users Group for folks in and near
Hamburg, Germany: The Hamburg Python Meetup Group.

It is your chance to meet other local Python Programming Language
enthusiasts! Our first meeting is scheduled for

	March, 8th 2007 at 7:00pm

Meetings are on the second Thursday of each month. If you're interested
in learning more, please visit our website at

http://python.meetup.com/179/

Helge

Additional links:

RSS Newsfeed:
feed://www.meetup.com/rss/g/python/179/new/

Group Calendar RSS:
feed://python.meetup.com/179/calendar/rss/The+Hamburg+Python+Meetup+Group/

iCal:
webcal://python.meetup.com/179/calendar/ical/The+Hamburg+Python+Meetup+Group/