Wing IDE 2.1.4 Released
info at wingware.com
Tue Feb 13 03:21:04 CET 2007
I'm happy to announce version 2.1.4 of Wing IDE, an integrated
development environment for the Python programming language.
This is a bug fix release that among other things fixes handling of
UTF-8 byte order marks, improves auto-completion for PyQt 4, reports
exceptions correctly in Python < 2.2, fixes some problems with
Subversion 1.4, does better adaptive scrolling on OS X, and displays
menus correctly in Hebrew locales.
The release can be downloaded from:
A detailed list of all changes is available here:
Wing IDE provides powerful debugging, editing, code intelligence,
and search capabilities that reduce development and debugging
time, cut down on coding errors, and make it easier to understand
and navigate Python code.
Highlights of Wing IDE 2.1:
* Professional quality code editor
* Visual Studio, VI/Vim, Emacs, and Brief key bindings
* Auto-completion, call tips, and source browser
* Graphical debugger for Python, Zope, and Plone
* Subversion, CVS, and Perforce integration
* Powerful search interface
* User-extensible with Python scripts
* Templates (code snippets), bookmarks, folding, macros, and more
Some features are available in Wing IDE Pro only -- for details
This release is available for Windows (2000+), Linux, and Mac OS X
(10.3+ with X11 installed) and can be compiled from sources on *BSD,
Solaris, and other Posix operating systems.
For more information see:
Product Info: http://wingware.com/products
The Wingware Team
More information about the Python-announce-list