ANN: The Technology Behind PyCon - 1 ShowMeDo Video, the first in a new series

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Thu Feb 15 22:59:57 CET 2007

this introductory video, the first in a larger series.  This series
will cover Zope, Django, PHP and other tools.

PyCon-Tech Introduction
"PyCon-Tech is an initiative started by A. M. Kuchling to create an
integrated set of tools for running the PyCon conference.
In this introduction we give an overview of the PyCon web site public
interfaces (wiki, talk archive, schedule) and the technologies used to
implement them (pmwiki, zope, django). The technologies are fully
integrated into a (mostly) seamless site."
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonNapleonePyConTech1&fromSeriesID=54

About Doug Napoleone:
This is Doug's first ShowMeDo series.  He will guide you through
the technology used behind-the-scenes at PyCon.  Remember to say Thanks
and leave feedback if you like Doug's work.

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  74 of our
148 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com