ANN: Einführung in die Programmierung mit Python (1 German ShowMeDo video, 3 minutes)

Ian Ozsvald ian at
Tue Jan 9 18:13:52 CET 2007

Lucas Holland and Marius Meinert have created the first video in a
forthcoming series introducing Python Programming.  The video is in
German (speech and text), it would be hard for a non-German speaker
to follow.  This is the first in a planned series of 6 videos:

German video description:
"Diese erste Episode einer ganzen Reihe von ShowMeDos zeigt
grundlegende Konzepte der Programmierung auf."

Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  56 of our
122 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale