ANN: Einführung in die Programmierung mit Python (4 videos , 16 minutes )

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Wed Jan 31 14:53:23 CET 2007

Python series.  These four videos cover the background of Python,
installation, printing and variables and datatypes.  This series
will probably be formed of 6 parts once finished:
http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=pythonHollandIntroToPythonSeries_german

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  62 of our
133 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com