ANN: Python for Math Teachers (5 ShowMeDos)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Wed Jul 18 10:45:28 CEST 2007

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=JkD78HdCD

Detail:
Kirby gives an introduction to math topics and Python, moves
on to subclassing (OOP), RSA cryptography and graphics
using Stickworks (built on VPython).

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.

127 Python videos:
http://showmedo.com/videos/python

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?
Sharing is easy, full instructions are here:
http://showmedo.com/submissionsForm

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

--