ANN: Python for Math Teachers (5 ShowMeDos)

Ian Ozsvald ian at
Wed Jul 18 10:45:28 CEST 2007

Kirby Urner introduces Python for math teachers:

Kirby gives an introduction to math topics and Python, moves
on to subclassing (OOP), RSA cryptography and graphics
using Stickworks (built on VPython).

Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.

127 Python videos:

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?
Sharing is easy, full instructions are here:

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

-- (our pictures)
Ian at