Python related activities at OSCon 2007 next week

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at
Thu Jul 19 07:59:25 CEST 2007

I've been getting ready for OSCon 2007 next week, and theres quite a bit
of Python related activity there.

Based on a suggestion from Jeff Rush, (who can't be there), I've
proposed a Python Advocacy BoF on Monday, from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. For
anyone arriving early, this will be a great opportunity to coordinate
Python advocacy activites at OSCon.

Theres also a regular Python BoF on Wednesday from 8:30pm - 9:30pm.

Apart from those, I've tagged [1] a bunch of sessions I felt were Python
related. This list includes sessions outside the main Python track.

[1] see:

mikeyp at