ANN: next pyCologne meeting 14.03.2007, 18:30 h

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Sat Mar 10 19:27:44 CET 2007

Hello fellow Pythonistas!

the next monthly meeting of pyCologne, the Python User Group Köln (Cologne) is
due soon:

Date:   Wednesday, 14th March 2007
Time:   18:30 h c.t.
Venue:  Pool 0.14, computing centre (RRZK-B), University Cologne,
        Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln, Germany

I'm pleased to announce our fifth meeting since the group's inauguration and
invite everybody interested in the Python programming language and it's
applications to come and meet with us.

We will have two presentations at this month's meeting. The meeting and the
presentations are held (surprise, surprise!) in the German language.

  - "Python in der Luft- und Raumfahrt" ("Python in the aerospace industry")
    by Andreas Schreiber

  - "Python und Blender", Teil II "Die Blender Game-Engine"
    ("Python and Blender", part II "the Blender game engine"), by Rebecca Breu

Further Information about our PUG is available on our page in the German Python
wiki:

  http://wiki.python.de/User_Group_K%C3%B6ln

CU there,

Christopher Arndt