[ANN] Python courses this Spring

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:36:52 CET 2007

I'll be giving a variety of Python courses this Spring.  Daytime
courses are for visitors and locals who need Python training in the
shortest amount of time possible via consecutive workdays.  Python is
certainly gaining momentum as our February course filled up
completely!  Although I had planned on scheduling the same set to be
taught in November, it is likely that these May daytime sessions are
the last ones of 2007.

In contrast, I'm experimenting with a *weekly evening* course in
Silicon Valley designed mainly for locals.  It represents a viable
alternative to those who cannot take time off during the week as well
as being more budget-friendly, as I am partnering with a local
community college (Foothill) to offer this course.  Class takes place
on the main campus and you must register through the college to
attend.

For more information, such as cost and other course details, see the
corresponding websites below. Contact me privately if you have any
more questions.

cheers,
-wesley

    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com

DAYTIME
=======
- (Intensive) Introduction to Python (Mon-Wed, May 14-16)
- Advanced Python Programming (Wed-Fri, May 16-18)
- Advanced Python (short course; Thu-Fri, May 17-18)
- Core Python (Intro+Advanced combo; Mon-Fri, May 14-18)

These courses run daily 9a-5p and will take place in San Bruno right
near the San Francisco International Airport at the:

Staybridge Suites - San Francisco Airport
1350 Huntington Ave
San Bruno, CA  94066 USA
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/sb/1/en/hd/sfobr

Discounts are available for students and teachers, as well as multiple
registrations from those working at the same company.  For more info
and registration, go to http://cyberwebconsulting.com (click on
"Python Training")

LOCALS: free parking and 101/280/380 access, BART across the street
and CalTrain down the road (San Bruno stations)

VISITORS: free hotel shuttle to/from the San Francisco airport, lots
of free food and wireless, 2-bedroom suites w/private baths and a
common work/living area available for traveling coworkers, and of
course, The City by the Bay

EVENING
=======
- Intermediate Python Programming (Tues, Apr 10-Jun 26)

This course will cover the same topics as the advanced course above as
well as critical portions of the intensive introductory course. It
will be held once a week on Tuesday evenings from 6-9:40p.

Foothill College
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA  94022 USA
(right off 280, just south of Stanford)

http://www.foothill.edu/schedule/schedule.php
search for CIS 68L for Spring Quarter 2007