SyPy - Sydney Users Group Meeting, Thursday April 5, 2007

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at
Wed Mar 28 06:28:11 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

For our April meeting, Google have kindly offered to host us.

Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:15-8:30PM
Google Australia
Level 18, Tower 1 Darling Park
201 Sussex St

We will have two presentations:

1. Alec Thomas will give us a debrief on his time at PyCon 2007

2. Andrew Bennets will talk about the Bazaar Distributed Version Control

followed by some lively discussion and for those who want to, we will
continue the gathering
at a local watering hole after 8:30PM.

The room can hold 40 people. To attend this meeting you must RSVP to Alan
Green  (alangreen at google dot com)

About SyPy

A group of Sydney based python users who meet on the first thursday of the