ANN: Next pyCologne meeting, Wed May 9, 2007, 6:30 pm

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at
Sat May 5 18:13:49 CEST 2007

Dear Pythonistas,

the next monthly meeting of pyCologne, the Python User Group Köln, takes place on:

Date:  Wednesday May 9, 2007
Time:  6:30 Uhr pm c.t.
Venue: Seminarraum 616 (6. Etage), Institut für Informatik,
       Universität Köln, Pohligstr. 1, 50969 Köln, Germany

Around 9 pm we will head to a nearby establishment and have some drinks, food
and a friendly chat.

Further information about pyCologne, including directions, photographs and
minutes of past meetings etc., can be found on our web site on the German
Python wiki:

Christopher Arndt