ANN: Completed Introductory Python Video Series (German, 14-part ShowMeDo series)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Sun May 13 17:29:01 CEST 2007

series.  The audio is currently in *German* but the text is easy enough
to follow and an English-language version may be possible (see below):
http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=pythonHollandIntroToPythonSeries_german

Details:
Lucas Holland and Marius Meinert have been building this free ShowMeDo
tutorial series for several months.  In 14-parts they cover many
topics including:
Installing,
Printing,
Comments and Variables,
Operators,
OOP,
Functions,
Containers (lists, dictionaries),
Control structures,
and more.

This series lives in our Python section (94 videos and growing):
http://showmedo.com/videos/python

Please do leave Lucas and Marius a Thank-You comment and login to give
them a Thumbs-Up vote to encourage more series like this one.

English-language translation?
It might be possible to arrange an English-language version of this
series.  If you would be interested in seeing this then please login
to ShowMeDo and leave a comment requesting this on the series.

About Lucas and Marius:
http://showmedo.com/videos/?author=79
http://showmedo.com/videos/?author=166

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  94 of our
203 videos are for Python:
http://showmedo.com/videos/python

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?
Sharing is easy, full instructions are here:
http://showmedo.com/submissionsForm

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com