Last chance for PyCon talk & tutorial proposals!

David Goodger goodger at
Fri Nov 16 06:54:38 CET 2007

Thanks to all the proposal authors so far, we have received lots of
proposals for PyCon talks & tutorials.  But we'd like to have even
more.  Alas, the proposal submission deadline should have been set
after a weekend, not before. So we have decided to extend the proposal
submission deadline to Monday, November 19 at midnight (Chicago
time). This gives you a *whole extra weekend* to write up your talk
and tutorial ideas!

If you've been procrastinating, stop! Get started on a proposal

See the call for conference talk proposals:

Topic ideas:

See the call for tutorial proposals

Topic ideas from the PyCon 2007 feedback:

I hope to see (and hear) you at PyCon 2008!

-- David Goodger, PyCon 2008 Chair