gustavo at niemeyer.net
Mon Nov 19 23:16:38 CET 2007
Version 1.3 of dateutil is available!
- Fixed precision problem on conversion of decimal seconds to
microseconds, as reported by Skip Montanaro.
- Fixed bug in constructor of parser, and converted parser classes to
new-style classes. Original report and patch by Michael Elsdörfer.
- Initialize tzid and comps in tz.py, to prevent the code from ever
raising a NameError (even with broken files). Johan Dahlin suggested
the fix after a pyflakes run.
- Version is now published in dateutil.__version__, as requested
by Darren Dale.
- All code is compatible with new-style division.
- Timezone updates to tzdata2007i.
More information about the Python-announce-list