Python Ireland November Talks - 10/10/2007 - Corrected typo

Vicky Lee whykay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:50:45 CEST 2007

Morning a!!,

Thanks to an eagle-eyed Davie Wilkins, he noticed that Room 3074 in
the Arts Building has no name, so please ignore Davis Theatre, that
was a typo.

Where:
3074 in the Arts block
( Map : http://www.tcd.ie/Maps/arts_block.html )

I have rectified that in the wiki as well:
http://wiki.python.ie/moin.cgi/PythonMeetup/October2007

All other details remain the same.

See you all there.

Cheers,

/// Vicky

PS: It's a huge lecture hall, can fit upto 100 people, so pass the
word around. :)