Regular Toronto-area Python User's Group meeting next Tuesday

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at
Tue Oct 9 17:24:09 CEST 2007

We will be holding our regular PyGTA meeting next Tuesday, the 16th of
October.  Topic proposed is: Continuations, Tasklets, Co-routines and
Micro-threading.  Be the first on your block to be able to say "I broke
my brain with Python!"  This is the ever-so-neat deep-dark
computer-science-y stuff that everyone loves to expand their minds
around while drinking copious quantities of caffeine.

As usual, we'll gather at the lovely Linux Caffe at the corner of Grace
and Harbord in downtown Toronto, just one block South of Christie
station.  We'll aim to start the meeting at 7:00pm.

More details at:

Have fun all,

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder