Python Ireland Talks Reminder - Wed 10th October 2007

Vicky Lee whykay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:32:55 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder. Give me a call, if you are lost. I'll be there
early this evening.

Wed 10th October 2007
Talks: 19:00 - 21:00 (+pub)
Room 3074 in the Arts block ( Map : http://www.tcd.ie/Maps/arts_block.html )

See http://wiki.python.ie/moin.cgi/PythonMeetup/October2007 for more details.

My mobile: 086 1502003

Cheers,

/// Vicky

PS: Apolagies for all the confusion, will get someone to properly
proof-read my outgoing mails, or Mick will send them out next time,
*hint hint.