Learn about mod_wsgi at SyPy Meetup Thursday, 1 Nov 2007

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:21:13 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

For our November meeting, Google have kindly offered to host us again.

Thursday, November 1, 2007 6:15-8:30PM
Google Australia
Level 18, Tower 1 Darling Park
201 Sussex St
Sydney

We will have one scheduled presentation:

Graham Dumpleton will talk about mod_wsgi (http://www.modwsgi.org).

Graham is the developer of mod_wsgi which is a simple to use Apache
module that can host any Python application which supports the
Python WSGI interface.

followed by some lively discussion and for those who want to, we will
continue the gathering at a local watering hole after 8:30PM.

Of course if anyone else would like to give a presentation or a lightening talk
please let me know asap.

The room can hold 40 people. To attend this meeting you must RSVP to Alan
Green  (alangreen at google dot com)

Regards

Mark

About SyPy

A group of Sydney based python users who meet on the first Thursday of
the month.

Website: http://sypy.org

Maillist: http://groups.google.com/group/sydneypython