fclient project seeking co-coders

Jürgen Urner jUrner at arcor.de
Sun Oct 28 11:49:17 CET 2007

Hello all,

I Just recently registered a project fclient to sourceforge.net
[http://sourceforge.net/projects/fclient]. fclient is intended to
become desktop client for the freenet [freenetproject.org]
network written in python and Qt4.

fclient is very alpha, in fact only parts of the freenet client
protocol
are curently implementated and loads of work ahead. But I would
appreciate very much finding interested co-coders to take part in the
project.

Me, I am no professional coder, but an enthusiast with one or the
other year
of python (and Qt) experience. If interested in the project (and
freenet), feel free
to drop a mail to the users mailing list at the project page.

Have fun, Juergen