[ANN] Release 0.66.0 of Task Coach
frank at niessink.com
Wed Oct 31 22:23:26 CET 2007
I'm happy to announce release 0.66.0 of Task Coach. This release
contains a few small feature enhancements, a few small bugfixes and a
translation in Traditional Chinese.
* Make categories and category viewer more robust.
* Added Traditional Chinese translation thanks to Joey Weng.
* Added an 'overall categories' column that recursively shows the
categories a task belongs to, i.e. its own categories and the
categories of its parent task(s).
* Column widths are saved between sessions.
* Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDown can be used to cycle through open viewers.
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and is
developed using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
In addition to the source distribution, packaged distributions are
available for Windows XP/Vista, Mac OSX, and Linux (Debian and RPM format).
Note that Task Coach is alpha software, meaning that it is wise to back
up your task file regularly, and especially when upgrading to a new release.
More information about the Python-announce-list