Python Ireland November Talks - 10/10/2007

Vicky Lee whykay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:18:53 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Python Ireland presents this month talks at Trinity College (thanks to
Brian who arranged the room, but will not be present in the country at
that time, but I will try to be there early.).

When:
Wed 10th October 2007  (19:00 - 21:00)

Where:
Davis Theatre, Room 3074 in the Arts block
( Map : http://www.tcd.ie/Maps/arts_block.html )

Talk details:
19:00 - 19:30
Topic: Reading Python Code
Speaker: Kevin Gill

19:30 - 20:00
Topic: z3c.dav – an implementation of WebDAV for Zope3
Speaker: Michael Kerrin

20:30 - 21:00
Topic: Short introduction to SQLAlchemy
Speaker: Michael Twomey

Then we head off to the pub. Maybe O'Neill's on Suffolk St, since it's
the nearest I can think of. Any other suggestions?

More details:
http://wiki.python.ie/moin.cgi/PythonMeetup/October2007

Cheers,

/// Vicky