Regular Toronto Area Python User's Group this Tuesday 7pm

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Thu Aug 14 05:38:17 CEST 2008

We'll be holding our regular Toronto Area Python User's Group meeting
this coming Tuesday at 7pm at Linux Caffe.  Tentative topic: "Profiling,
debugging, testing, a discussion of tools, tricks and techniques"

Looking to pool our resources on what tools, tricks and techniques are
available for debugging (Python) code, particularly larger projects, but
if you have something that really helps for small projects that would be
cool too. Bring your favourite ideas and share them with the group.

Linux Caffe is at the corner of Grace and Harbord, one block South of
Christie subway station.  More location details on the web-site:

    http://www.pygta.org

Have fun all,
Mike

PS: Speaking of the web-site, we have some new text proposed for the
group's mission statement, we should take a few minutes to discuss that
at some point.