Regular Toronto Python User's Group Meeting on Tuesday the 19th

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at
Thu Feb 14 22:56:47 CET 2008

We'll be having our regular PyGTA meeting on Tuesday the 19th of
February.  We'll start at 7pm, as normal, at Linux Caffe, on the corner
of Grace and Harbord.

    Ennio Cellucci

    Using Python and Povray to animate the Lorenz Attractor

    "A couple of years ago, I used Visual Python to render the Lorenz
    Attractor in 3D as both an sold model and an anaglyph. I've taken
    this code and used a library to help create a Povray scene. The
    scene animates the creation and fly-through of the chaotic model."

Links to maps available on the web-site:

Also, if you have a topic idea for March, please send it along.  I will
be at the PyCon sprints in Chicago that Tuesday, so I would like to get
the meeting arranged well in advance.

Have fun all,

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder