Public Python Training Classes

Steve Holden steve at
Mon Feb 18 21:09:25 CET 2008

Holden Web is pleased to announce the availability of public classes in
the Python language. The current schedule is available at

Our initial classes are mostly introductory, but we are also offering
experimental half-day seminars, the first two of which are revised
editions of Steve Holden's popular tutorials on wxPython and the DB API.

If you know of anyone with Python training requirements we would
appreciate your bringing this notice to their attention.

Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC