ANN: next pyCologne meeting, Wed Jan 9, 2008, 6:30 pm

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Sun Jan 6 16:28:59 CET 2008

Dear Pythonistas,

the next monthly meeting of pyCologne, the Python User Group Köln, takes
place on:

Date:  Wednesday Jan 9, 2008
Time:  6:30 Uhr pm CET c.t.
Venue: Room 0.14 , ground floor, computing centre (RRZK-B)
        Universität Köln, Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln

Agenda:

     * Talk about MoinMoin (Reimar Bauer)
     * Talk about the Publisher/Subscriber-Pattern (Observer-Pattern)
       (Christopher Arndt)
     * Discussion about how to proceed concerning the now established
       pyCologne logo

Around 8:30 pm we will head to a nearby establishment and have some
drinks, food and a friendly chat.

Further information about pyCologne, including directions, photographs
and minutes of past meetings etc., can be found on our page in the
German Python wiki:

http://wiki.python.de/pyCologne

CU,

Christopher Arndt