ANN: Resolver One 1.0 released

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Thu Jan 17 15:09:19 CET 2008

We are proud to announce the release of Resolver One, version 1.0 -
the largest IronPython application in the world, we think, at 30,000
lines of production code backed up by 110,000 lines of unit and
functional tests.

Resolver One is a Rapid Application Development tool for analysing and
presenting business data using a familiar spreadsheet interface,
combined with a powerful IronPython-based scripting capability that
allows you to insert your own code directly into the recalculation
loop.  It's free for non-commercial use (and for the introductory
period quite cheap for commercial use :-), so if you would like to
take a look, you can download it from our website (free registration
required):

           <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>

Best regards,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>
(Free registration required)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK