mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Wed Jul 9 20:27:39 CEST 2008
web2py version 1.38 is out at http://www.web2py.com
Full stack framework for agile development of secure database driven
web based applications.
Stable. Always backward compatible. No installation required. Do
everything via the browser (or the shell).
Main New features:
- ORM has MSSQL support (SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle were
- Better Google App Engine support. The ORM now maps directly into
google API and not to GQL.
- You can install web2py appliances directly from the web
- You can run everything from browser or from shell, including
- Better JS calendar for both date and datetime fields.
web2py uses the cherrypy wsgiserver but also has handlers for Apache
and Lightptd: wsgi, fcgi, cgi.
More information about the Python-announce-list